.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Novi Coeptus


New Beginnings


I've been wanting to start a blog for a while.  Unsure of what part of my life I want to reveal to what is the open pandora box known as the Internet, I've put it off for over a year. But alas, I'm ready.

I'm not expecting a clear direction. I figure that will all eventually sort itself out as I write more and more thoughts. What I do know is that I promise myself, and you, my non-existant, future readers, that aside from protecting identities, I will remain as honest and true as I possibly can.

Thank you for coming to my little corner and sharing in my experiences.  I hope in some way you are able to relate, learn, or rethink at least one thing during each visit.

Please be respectful and kind. Even if we disagree or you disapprove, I hope we can agree on this one.

Remember that this is my life, and these are my experiences.

With Love,
xP

No comments:

Post a Comment