.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Lift me like an olive branch and be my homeward dove

Dance me to your beauty with a burning violin
Dance me through the panic 'til I'm gathered safely in
Lift me like an olive branch and be my homeward dove
And dance me to the end of love


Oh hey, fifteen weeks. what's up?

These last two weeks have been pretty uneventful on all fronts.  No doctor appointments (other than my usual physical therapy), no baby kicks felt yet, no change in scenery... not even any snow on the ground yet!  The only thing that has happened was a minor oopsies on my behalf that resulted in a minor tear of my hamstring on my right leg. The bruising is going down, and the therapist even massaged it a bit on Monday.  Maybe I should tear things more often to get more massages.. mwahaha.  I'm also hopefully going in to see a different therapist that specializes in OB physical therapy for my shoulders/back.  The pain from the car accident in July has started to come back, and this time I can't take muscle relaxers to make it go away, so I needed a more permanent and less dangerous solution.
Other than that, I'm really looking forward to next week's appointment with my OB and see what Baby W* has been up to.  If I'm lucky, Baby W* just may let me see what's in between those cute little legs, otherwise we'd have to wait until after New Year's, and that's sooooo far away!

On that note, I bought my ticket to fly out to Little Rock on Christmas Day and my FIL will pick me up there and drive me to Memphis to spend about two weeks with his family.  It's always really nice to see them and I'm sure they are excited to see the baby bump (or lack thereof).  I did take a few pictures today to show, since everyone keeps asking me to put some up, but since it's barely noticeable, I really haven't seen the point of taking any pictures yet.. haha.

Not much else going on in my side of the world.. still missing LAW, still dying to get to AZ and be with family as well as get spoiled with mom's fantastic cooking.. you know, the usual.  Nausea monster is easing up a bit, but still not as much as I'd like it to.  I'm hoping it is completely gone by the time I have to board that plane Christmas morning.  Oh, I did get two really neat surprise gifts from LAW this week.. my snoogle pillow (AMAZING), and a "mama kit" with some oil for my belly, some balm, teas, and bath salts postpartum. What a nice young man I have by my side! haha

I hope everyone is welcoming December with open arms and enjoying all the festivities associated with this special time of the year!


 

  



Due Date: last week of May 2013

How far along? i'm on my fifteenth week!

Symptoms: nausea, lack of energy/motivation...

This week, Baby is the size of: an apple a day keeps the doctor away!

Total weight gain: not sure. maybe I'm at my starting weight now?

Gender: unknown

Food cravings: home cooked meals... I don't do much of that lately.

Anything making you queasy or sick: life. haha

Maternity clothes? negative captain!

Sleep: that snoogle is the best cuddle buddy sans LAW!

Movement: I can't distinguish yet!

Stretch marks? nothing I didn't already have!

Wedding rings on or off? on

Swelling? Nope

Belly Button in or out? in

Labor Signs: definitely not.

Happy or Moody most of the time: tired. and then that makes me moody sometimes.

Best moment this week: getting gifts yesterday!

What I miss: not feeling bloated all the time. kisses.

Looking forward to: my next appointment!! weeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment