.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

2013 and its hiccups...

Wow, so much to write, so little motivation. haha!

I should've updated right around New Year's Day, but then I received a phone call that totally changed my plans for the next (?) weeks.

I hit nineteen weeks that Monday - not much to update on that week.  This pregnancy has gotten a lot easier these last few weeks, so it's only logical that I'd get bad news of our house instead!  I still can't believe someone broke into our place and stole LAW's car... Like he said, who steals a Versa?!?!  At least they didn't touch his '67 Mustang.  I know that would've broken his heart.  They stole his handgun, as well, and that just makes me upset.  People like that don't need any more weapons laying around.  I get to go home today and assess the damage, including trying to figure out what all is missing/stolen - if it wasn't for the doctor appointments that I already pushed back a couple of weeks, I would have stayed in Arizona a whole lot longer.  Bummer!

I left Memphis on the 7th (Week 20, HALF WAY POINT!!!) and went back to my parents' in AZ for another week.  It's always nice being there, as much as I hate the State.  I love being around my family and close friends.  On that note, to everyone who made time to see me while I was there, love you guys!  Thanks for being great!

Baby W* has been moving so incredibly much these last few weeks.  I find myself starring at my belly for hours at a time.  He's mostly active in the morning and at night, around the same time I get nausea if I do at all.  I definitely find myself needing to eat every four hours still, but I can only eat small portions at a time.  Still, whatever keeps the nausea away will work for me!  I also felt Baby W* hiccup'ing at least once already, but it was very quick. I kept getting what felt like spasms in my belly.. turns out, that's what it was. It was really funny.  He either loves or hates daddy's voice, too, because I put on some songs on that I have on my phone and placed it on my belly for Baby to hear.  He kept kicking and punching where ever I placed the phone.  I think he was rocking out.  I hope Baby has daddy's voice and not mine. haha

Between weeks 20 and 21 is when I finally saw a real belly pop out.  I can no longer say it looks like I drank too much.. haha :)

I have a doctor's appointment with my OB on the 17th, and my 3D ultrasound on the 22nd, so hopefully Baby W* is still a "he" and we can confirm all those small details so I can get around to ordering his bedding and decorating the nursery.


I'm not sure if I'll be able to update next week, I really hope I do, but with all the anxiety surrounding the break-in right now, I'm trying to take things in as slowly as possible.

Thanks to everyone who is keeping up with Baby W* and has called/texted/emailed to check on Baby's progress when they don't see many news on my end.  We love you all and can't wait to show Baby how many amazing people will be surrounding him as he grows up. xox



Week 19










             
Week 20











Week 21


My sister wanted to see pictures of the bare belly.. so here's two I took this morning.




Side profile







Until next time ♥




Due Date: last week of May 2013

How far along? 21 weeks - 19 weeks to go!

Symptoms: I still get nausea in the mornings and at night, but it isn't every day any more, which is great.  The belly keeps growing, there's ligament stretching still going on (ouch!), etc!

This week, Baby is the size of: i think as long as a carrot. yikes that's long!

Total weight gain: I really have no idea.  I'll know tomorrow. Maybe I'll update that on here. haha

Gender: still 90 something percent it's a boy, will have confirmation by the 22nd at the latest! =]

Food cravings: none lately, mama bear did an excellent job at fulfilling all my cravings while I was home with her!

Anything making you queasy or sick: still don't want scrambled eggs. barf.

Maternity clothes? nope, just leggings and sweaters right now

Sleep: can't sleep on my back anymore, and sometimes Baby W* wakes me up from the kicks and punches. haha

Movement: more than I thought he'd be moving, that's for sure.

Stretch marks? nothing new yet

Wedding rings on or off? on

Swelling? Nope

Belly Button in or out? in

Labor Signs: definitely not.

Happy or Moody most of the time: I get really moody if I'm hungry, and it happens in seconds. haha

Best moment this week: when Baby W* reacted to LAW's voice in the songs I was playing for him

What I miss: LAW

Looking forward to: 3D pictures on the 22nd, LAW coming home this Spring, Baby Shower in AZ on the 23rd or 24th of March (still deciding..) =]


No comments:

Post a Comment